O B J E C T I V E S
- Describe the functions of the fluid in a hydraulic system.
- Describe properties that are considered when hydraulic fluid is selected for a specific application.
- Describe the basic characteristics of various types of hydraulic fluid.
- Explain how filters and strainers can be classified.
- Describe typical uses of strainers and filters in hydraulic systems.
Reservoirs and Conductors
- State the function of a reservoir in a hydraulic system.
- Describe the components and accessories of a typical hydraulic fluid reservoir.
- Describe various types of heat exchangers that may be used with hydraulic fluid reservoirs.
- Describe types of conductors and fittings that are used in hydraulic systems.
- Describe the basic function and common uses of accumulators in hydraulic systems.
- Describe the components and operation of various types of accumulators.
S U B J E C T S :
- Types of Fluid
- Filters and Strainers
- Function and Applications
- Types of Accumulators