Log in or register for the full version
Based upon the work of Mark Brown of Innovation Centre Europe, Ideas into action looks at the barriers to fresh, profit-related creative thinking and suggests some simple but powerful ways to overcome them. It shows how stimulating constant creativity and innovation is key to coming up with viable ideas for products and services, and processes and procedures that your customers (internal and external) really want.
In a striking and original style, mixing live action and animated graphics, the programme addresses a number of key issues:
- The difference between a 'dinosaur' and 'dolphin' outlook
- Why we tend to restrict thinking to self-imposed limits - and how to think your way beyond them
- How to improve your problem-solving skills by challenging your own assumptions
- How to avoid idea assassination
- How to assess ideas and solutions in a positive, creative way
- How to take the initiative and translate ideas into action
- Everyone needs to challenge the way they think, and will therefore benefit from this video
- Title programme in the Ideas into action series
- Visually stimulating and highly entertaining resource
- Download Trainer/Leader Guide
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.