More and more people at work are being asked to make decisions for themselves - at increasing speed and under pressure.
Set in the 'decision lab', this video illustrates Mark Brown's 'red-thinking' phase. It will get an audience thinking about how they make decisions, and how they go wrong. But it also provides a series of four fundamental tests to ensure future decisions are right:
- Fire: gauge whether you're spending the right amount of time on your decision
- Water: Clarify your goal and criteria
- Earth: Check the quality of your information
- Air: detect hidden agendas, negative emotions and things that influence the process.
Features and applications
- Gets every level of staff focused on the quality of decision-making
- Useful as a 15-minute energiser or to support a full course
- Download Training Guide Preview
- Training Guide
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.