The green stage of Mark Brown's creative-thinking process enables people to translate ideas into action using the Four Box Model for Situational Empowerment:
- Happen to the world - not let the world happen to you
- Understand when and how to apply your initiative and creativity
- Hand over responsibility - without losing control
- Give your people space to realise their creative potential
- Release the dynamism and creativity in your organisation – without careening into chaos.
The video is targeted at managers and individuals.
For individuals it will let them happen to the world, not let the world happen to them. They will understand when and how to apply initiative and creativity.
For managers who are anxious about empowering their people it will help them hand over responsibility without losing control, and give people space to realise their creative potential. This will release the dynamism and creativity in the organisation.
- Inspirational video for managers and their staff
- Includes an activities manual to direct creative thinking
- Enables motivation through putting ideas into workable solutions
- Trainer/Leader Guide
- Green Movie Activities
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.