Are too many unproductive, wasteful meetings eating up your time? If so, then here is the better-meeting-management-training program you've been waiting for to put an end to unproductive meetings.
This program begins by showing you the advantages and disadvantages of meetings in the pre-meeting step, then walks you through a systematic decision-making process. This all results in a productive problem-solving or informational meeting that everyone wants!
You'll Learn To:
- Understand when to/or not to hold a meeting by using A-C-T
- Correctly distinguish who should be invited to a meeting
- Set a clear, purposeful agenda
- Crystallize the nature of the problems/issues and poignantly define objectives
- Implement "Problem Re-formulation" to come up with workable ideas
- Observe the three basic rules of brainstorming <>
- Use "matching orders" to assign follow-up actions