This is a video chapter ofFISH!Catch the Energy, Release the PotentialThe bottom line? FISH! has created a new vocabulary that won't just change how you view work, it just may change your entire view on life. The FISH! philosophy has become an extraordinary phenomenon.At Pike Place Fish Market, employees don't just fill orders, they fill people - with fun, friendlines... read moreFeatured Course DVD style course with completion certificate only
The bottom line? FISH! has created a new vocabulary that won't just change how you view work, it just may change your entire view on life. The FISH! philosophy has become an extraordinary phenomenon.
At Pike Place Fish Market, employees don't just fill orders, they fill people - with fun, friendliness, attentiveness, and enthusiasm. The work is hard, the hours long; yet these employees choose to bring commitment to work every day.
Imagine a workplace in which people are truly connected to their work, to their colleagues and to their customers. Impossible? Not at all. FISH! is a tool to help you lead people toward creating that environment. People watch FISH! the first time because it's fun, but they watch it over and over because it's fundamental.
Viewers will learn the 4 steps of the FISH! Philosophy:
- Play: Fun at work motivates & makes you more productive.
- Make Their Day: Customers respond when you try to put a smile on their face - you can make a difference.
- Be There: Get involved in your job, open up, enjoy what you're doing. Be there for colleagues and customers.
- Choose Your Attitude: The bedrock of the FISH! Philosophy. No one can make the decision to have a positive attitude but you.
Feel great - it's Monday morning!
FISH! is about attitude. It changes people's view of work life in just 15 min.
“FISH! is so much fun to watch, and the message is so important to hear,
that I carry it with me wherever I go.” – Ken Blanchard
Purchase of FISH! includes the items listed below:
- FISH! The Film (17 mins)
- FISH! The Guide: Full of ideas and suggestions for new or experienced facilitators. Anyone who leads a group using The FISH! Philosophy will benefit from having their own copy for thoughts, notes, reactions and ideas for the next training session.
- FISH! Playbook: Pages of thought-provoking exercises and creative space for employees to bring The FISH! Philosophy into their minds and hearts. Buy one for everyone.
- Bonus Video: FISH! Sticks (17 mins)